Thick Roof Permanent Antenna Mount, No Connector, MB8T
- MB8T is thick roof style a permanent antenna mount
- NMO style brass construction
- Corrosion resistant and best power transfer available
- Silver soldered ground lug and contact virtually eliminates RF noise or static
What is the hick Roof Antenna Mount?
The MB8T is a permanent NMO style thick roof mount. The thick roof is designed to be used with roofs that are 3/8" thick. This mount comes with 17 feet of RG58U/A coax. The NMO mount requires a 3/4" hole to be drilled for mounting. The mount comes open ended for versatility to add whichever RF connector is required for the application.
- 3/8" Thick Roofs
- NMO mount antennas
- A150S, ROOF-FT-NITI-M, MWV1365S, A450, A450S, ASP7455 or ASP7795 antennas
Why choose the Laird MB8T?
The all brass construction and gold plated contact design ensure the most corrosion resistance and best power transfer available.
|Long Name||Laird MB8T Permanent Antenna Mount, Thick Roof, NMO Style, 17' RG58U/A Coax, No Connector|
|Product Name||Thick Roof Permanent Antenna Mount, No Connector, MB8T|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||Bendix King MB8T, Bendix King MABT8U, Bendix King MABT8, MB8T, MABT8U, MABT8|