Standard Permanent Antenna Mount, No Connector, Laird MB8
- MB8 permanent antenna mount
- NMO style brass construction
- Corrosion resistant and best power transfer available
- Silver soldered ground lug and contact virtually eliminates RF noise or static
What is the Laird MB8 Antenna Mount?
The MB8 is a permanent NMO style antenna mount. This mount comes with 17' RG58A/U coax. The NMO mount requires a 3/4" hole to be drilled for mounting. The mount comes open ended so that the required connector attached can be attached for each application.
- NMO mount antennas
- A150S, ROOF-FT-NITI-M, MWV1365S, A450, A450S, ASP7455 or ASP7795 antennas
Why choose the Laird MB8?
The all brass construction and gold plated contact design ensure the most corrosion resistance and best power transfer available. Use this mount for roof thicknesses up to 1/8" thick. For thicker roofs see MB8T (CCRMMBTAPT).
|Long Name||Laird MB8 Permanent Antenna Mount, NMO Style, 17' RG58U/A Coax, No Connector|
|Product Name||Standard Permanent Antenna Mount, No Connector, Laird MB8|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||No|