Motorola Minitor VI Single Frequency Fire Pager, VHF 143-174 MHz
- Single Frequency Pager
- Stored Voice
- VHF 143-174 MHz
- IP56 Water/dust Rating
What is the Minitor VI Pager?
The Motorola Minitor VI is a fire pager designed to be used by public safety personal to receive emergency calls.
- Wideband Receiver Design - One pager covers the entire VHF band 143-174 MHz
- Expanded Stored Voice - Stores up to 16 minutes of voice messages
- Message Management - Next/previous, fast forward/rewind, delete, lock/unlock
- Programmable Addresses - Supports 10 two-tone pairs and 5 individual long-tone alerts.
- Silent Scan (5-Channel Model) - Scans two channels silently, alerts on either channel
- Priority Scan (5-Channel Model) - Plays all traffic on both channels, alerts on the priority channel
- Probability Scan (5-Channel Model) - Plays all traffic on both channels, alerts on either channel
- Customizable Alert Tones - Select from pre-programmed alert tones, or import your own .wav files. Select vibrate profiles per address.
- Customizable Function Mode Announcement - Announces programmed operating mode. Select from pre-programmed announcements, or import your own .wav files.
- Battery Level Announcement - In addition to LED indication, pager can also announce battery level (high, medium, low, critically low).
- Flexible Battery Options - Use included rechargeable battery or optional alkaline battery tray (non-intrinsically safe models only) for emergency in-field battery replacement.
- Rugged and Reliable Design - IP56 rating for dust and water intrusion. Stands up to Motorola Accelerated Life Testing that simulates years of field use.
- Available in an intrinsically safe version for use in areas with flammable gases and vapors, or a non-intrinsically safe version for improved field serviceability and battery options. (Call for Intrinsically Safe Versions)
|Long Name||Minitor VI Pager, One Frequency, Motorola, Includes Standard Charger, Vibe and Stored Voice|
|Product Name||Motorola Minitor VI Single Frequency Fire Pager, VHF 143-174 MHz|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||A03JAC8JA2AN|
Write Your Own Review