TC-320, UHF 450-470 MHz, 2 Watt, Handheld Radios
Radio package includes radio, battery, antenna, belt clip, charger and wrist strap.
What is the TC-320?
The Hytera TC-320 is a Super Compact radio but has a punch! The 320 is unique for its compact body, superb sound quality, superior drop protection and ergonomic design. The customized wrist strap will give you an easier as well as more convenient operation, which especially suits for drivers, schools, hospitals and hotel staff. This radio enables users to fully enjoy the benefits of real-time communication with no monthly fees.
- UHF, 450-470 MHz,
- 2 Watt,
- 16 Channels
- ONLY 4.76 oz - 3.94 in x 1.89 in x 1.06 in
- Dependable, Compact and Durable Body - Strong enough to withstand 1.5m drop without issues.
- Fashionable Design and Compact Appearance With ergonomic design, this slim and compact product can help users be relieved of fatigue from long-time operation.
- Chargeable and Programmable through Mini USB Interface. You can directly charge or program 320 through its new added Mini USB interface cable.
- Long Battery Life The1700mAh high capacity Li-ion battery can secure a battery life up to 10 hours on a 90/5/5 operation. (90% of the time in standby, 5% of the time transmitting, 5% receiving)
- Audio Compander - with advanced audio compander technology, TC320 can ensure users quality communication in noisy environments.
- Scrambler This function is used for audio encryption, which can further secure the safety of communication, and those radios without this function are unable to receive real audio.
- Battery Strength Indicator Just through a key-press, you can enjoy the convenience of knowing the current battery strength from the color of LED indicator.
- High/Low Power Switchable For each channel, the power can be adjusted through the key pre-set as High/Low power switch. When the communication range is small, low power is of priority for battery saving.
- Monitor This function is especially useful when receiving weak signal. Hold down MONI key, the activity in current channel can be monitored.
- CTCSS/CDCSS and Squelch Tail Elimination 38 groups standard CTCSS and 83 groups standard CDCSS available. If your radio is set with CTCSS or CDCSS, both the interference from the same frequency and the squelch tail from communication termination or carrier disappearance can be eliminated.
- Channel Scan When scan is enabled, press the side key to start quick scan for all the channels in the scan list. The scan will stop or pause at the channel where a signal is detected.
- Auto Battery Save Radio enters “Battery Save” mode when no signal is received or there is no operation on the radio. This can prolong the battery life through lowering the battery consumption.
- Low Battery Alert Radio will alert users to charge the battery when it runs low
Why Choose the TC320 Radio?
If you're looking for small, but enough power to cover a typical single story 1-3 building area this is for you. This radio can be added to your existing line up and talk with your Motorola's, iCOM's, Kenwood's or whatever you currently use OR you can start a new instant communication system with just a pair of these.
|Long Name||Hytera TC-320, UHF 450-470 MHz, 2 Watt, Handheld Radios|
|Product Name||TC-320, UHF 450-470 MHz, 2 Watt, Handheld Radios|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||No|
|Frequency Range (Band)||UHF Low|
|# of Channels||16|
|Transmit Power||2 Watts|
|Screen Type||No Screen|
|Water Rating||IP50 & Below No Water|
|Buttons On Faceplate||None|
|Programming Options||PC Computer|
|Explosive Environment Rating||No|
|CMD Feature Set||No|
Radio, Battery, Antenna, Charger, Lanyard and Manual