Foldable 20-Watt Solar Panel with Cigarette Lighter Plug
- Compact, lightweight and durable
- Military tested (MIL-STD-810G)
- Easy to deploy and easy to store
- Provides some power even in hazy and shaded environments
- Light sensitive technology turns on early in the day and stays on later in the day
What is the foldable 20-Watt Solar Panel?
The CHSO9R20 is a 20-watt foldable solar panel with female cigarette lighter plug designed to charge RDPR Tactical Repeater. If you are using the RDPR tactical repeater, after deploying the repeater, you can set the solar panel out and the sun will keep the 7 Ah internal battery in the repeater charged for continued use.
- Bendix king RDPR tactical Repeater
Why Choose the CHSO9R20 foldable 20-watt Solar Panel?
You never know when or where the next emergency is going to hit. Having a rapid deployment tactical repeater on hand will allow for much better reception for your radios during an emergency. Set the tactical repeater up and deploy the solar panel to power it via the sun.
|Long Name||CHSO9R20 Foldable 20-Watt Solar Panel with Female Cigarette Lighter Plug for RDPR Solar Charging|
|Product Name||Foldable 20-Watt Solar Panel with Cigarette Lighter Plug|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||SP20WRDPR-F, CHAM1401, PowerFilm F16-1200|
|Charger Type||Solar Panel|
|Power Connection||DC Cigarette Plug|
|Compatible Battery Chemistry||No|
- Solar Panel, DC Female Cigarette Lighter Plug
Write Your Own Review