CAL FIRE 6-Pin AUX-FM Adapter for KNG P
- Designed for Cal Fire contract Helicopters.
- Enables the use of existing speaker or headset and mic with the helicopters radio system.
- Utilizes the existing aviation push to talk (PTT) button on the communications system of the helicopter to run the Relm BK KNG.
What is the AVKNGAU9R6 Adapter?
The AVKNGAU9R6 is a 6-pin auxiliary adapter which connects a Bendix King KNG portable handheld radio to a 6-pin MS3126F10-6P auxiliary port on the flight panel of a Cal Fire contracted helicopter which allows the BK KNG radio to integrate into the on board radio system of the helicopter. These aviation adapters use a barrel style connector with a BNC RF antenna connector.
Works with the following Bendix King Radios:
- KNG P150 and KNG P150 Command Series Radios
- KNG P150S Series Radios
- KNG P400 Series Radios
- KNG P400S Series Radios
- KNG2 P150 and KNG2 P150 CMD Series Radios
Why Choose this Adapter?
The 6-pin AUX-FM adapter allows for simple interfacing of BK Radio KNG portable radios with aircraft AUX-FM audio systems. There is no need to create a custom set up for the KNG radios when you can get a pre assembled and tested auxiliary adapter ready to plug and play.
Note: The 6-pin AUX-FM port is commonly found in Cal Fire aircraft. For US Forest Service 10-pin MS3112E12-10S AUX-FM ports see AVKNGAU9R.
*For KNG Radio to flight helmet adapter see AVKNGFH9R
|Long Name||6-Pin Auxiliary Adapter for RELM BK Radio KNG P, Designed for Cal Fire|
|Product Name||CAL FIRE 6-Pin AUX-FM Adapter for KNG P|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||AABA1444|