10-Pin AUX-FM Aviation Adapter for KNG
- Designed for use with USFS Contract Helicopters.
- Enables the use of existing speaker or headset and mic with the helicopters radio system.
- Utilizes the existing push to talk (PTT) button on the communications system of the helicopter to access the KNG radio.
What is the 10-Pin Auxiliary Adapter?
The AVKNGAU9R is a 10-pin MS3112E12-10P auxiliary adapter which connects a Bendix King KNG portable handheld radio to a MS3112E12-10S port on the flight panel of a helicopter. The adapter allows the BK Radio KNG Handheld to integrate with the on board radio system on the helicopter. These aviation adapters use a barrel style connector and includes a BNC RF antenna connector.
Works with the following Bendix King Radios:
- KNG P150 and KNG P150 Command Series Radios
- KNG P150S Series Radios
- KNG P400 Series Radios
- KNG P400S Series Radios
- KNG2 P150 and KNG2 P150CMD Series Radios
Why Choose the AVKNGAU9R?
The 10-pin AUX-FM adapter allows for simple interfacing of a BK KNG series portable radio with aircraft AUX-FM audio systems. No need to make a custom set up for a new radio when you can get a pre assembled and tested auxillary adapter ready to plug and play.
Note: The 10-pin AUX-FM (MS3112E12-10S) port is comonly found in US Forest Service aircraft. Not all aircraft use a 10-pin MS3112E12-10P auxillary plug. For Cal Fire 6-pin MS3126F10-6P AUX-FM see AVKNGAU9R6. Built using the USFS OAS A-17 configuration standard.
*Flight helmet headset adapters are also available, see AVKNGFH9R
|Long Name||AVKNGAU9R, 10-Pin Auxiliary Port Aviation Adapter for RELM BK Radio KNG P|
|Product Name||10-Pin AUX-FM Aviation Adapter for KNG|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||AABA1444|