Field Programming Plug, LAA0701 for DPH, GPH, EPH
Simple, safe and cost effective way to field program your Relm BK Legacy Series hanheld radios, DPH, GPH and EPH including Command radios.
What is it?
The LAA0701 allows you to safely put your handheld BK Radio into programming mode to gain access to front panel (keypad) programming features and functions of the radio.
- All Bendix King DPH and DPH Command series handheld radios
- All Bendix King GPH and GPH Command series handheld radios
- All Bendix King EPH series handheld radios
How It Works:
- Connect programming plug to the side port of the radio
- Turn on radio
- hold down the function button on the radio and the red button on the programming plug simultaneously
- Congratulations, you are in programming mode, enter your password and start programming
Why You Need It:
Why You Need It:No More using a knife to short pins, so that you can program your radio, use a programming plug LAA0701 or it could be a $1500 mistake!
|Long Name||LAA0701, Bendix King, DPH, GPH, EPH Programming Plug, Enables Field Programming|
|Product Name||Field Programming Plug, LAA0701 for DPH, GPH, EPH|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||No|
|Radio Model||DPH, GPH, GPHXP, DPHCMD, GPHCMD, EPH, EPU, LPH, EPV|
|Programming Accessory Type||Direct Entry Plug|
Plug & Manual