Field Programming Plug, LAA0701 for DPH, GPH, EPH
Simple, safe and cost effective way to field program your Relm BK Legacy Series handheld radios, DPH, GPH and EPH including Command radios.
What is the Legacy Series Programming Plug?
The LAA0701 programming plug will allow you to program your legacy Bendix King radio in the field. If you have an EPH,GPH, or DPH series radio, just connect the LAA0701 on the side, press the red button, and you can safely program your BK Technologies radio
Works with the following Bendix King Radios:
- DPH5102X, DPHX5102X, DPH5102X-CMD
- GPH5102X, GPH5102XP, GPH5102XP-CMD
- EPH Series Radios
How it Works:
- Connect plug to the side port of your Bendix King radio
- Power on the radio
- Hold down the function button on your BK radio keypad and the red button on the top of the programming plug at the same time
- Congratulations, you are in programming mode, enter your password and start programming
Why choose the LAA0701?
The LAA0701 is the only accessory that allows you to safely program your legacy series BK radio manually in the field. If you are looking to clone your radio completely to another radio you want to look in to one of the follow clone cables: LAA0700, G-ECC, or KAA0701
|Long Name||LAA0701, Bendix King, DPH, GPH, EPH Programming Plug, Enables Field Programming|
|Product Name||Field Programming Plug, LAA0701 for DPH, GPH, EPH|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||No|
|Radio Model||DPH, DPHCMD, GPHXP, GPH, GPHCMD, EPH, EPU, EPV, LPH|
|Programming Accessory Type||Direct Entry Plug|
Plug & Manual