10-Pin Aviation Adapter AUX-FM for DPH, GPH
- Enables the use of existing speaker or headset and mic with the helicopters radio system.
- enables the existing push to talk (PTT) button on the communications system.
- Helicopter Aux Adapter for use with BK KNG series radio.
What is the Aux-FM Adapter?
The AVDPHAU9R is a 10-pin auxiliary port adapter which connects a FM Bendix King DPH or GPH handheld radio to a 10-pin auxiliary MS3112E12-10S port on the flight panel of a helicopter allowing the BK radio to integrate into the on board radio system of the helicopter. These aviation adapters use a MS3112E12-10P barrel style connector and includes a BNC type RF antenna connector.
Works with the following Bendix King Radios:
- DPH5102X, DPHX5102X, DPH5102X-CMD
- GPH5102X, GPH5102XP, GPH5102XP-CMD
Why Choose the AVDPHAU9R?
The 10-pin AUX-FM aviation adapter allows for easy interfacing of BK Radio DPH and GPH series with aircraft AUX-FM audio systems. No need to make a custom set up for a new radio when you can get a pre assembled and tested auxillary adapter ready to plug and play.
*Built using the USFS OAS A-17 configuration standard.
**For flight helmet adapter see AVDPHFH9R.
|Long Name||AVDPHAU9R, 10-Pin Auxiliary Aviation Adapter for RELM BK Radio DPH, GPH|
|Product Name||10-Pin Aviation Adapter AUX-FM for DPH, GPH|
|This Product Replaces The Following SKUs||AABA1443|