Categories

Repairs

Repairs

BK Parts


BK Radio Parts

Line Card


Line Card

BK Radio KAA0120 Replacement "AA" Clamshell for Relm KNG P Series Radios, BADASS BLACK

BK Radio KAA0120 Replacement "AA" Clamshell for Relm KNG P Series Radios, BADASS BLACK
Click to enlarge
Price: $67.00
Product ID : BABA1507
SKU : BAKNGCSBABS
.
Weight: 0.25 lbs

Purchase

Description

Why You Need This Clamshell

Be a badass with the BABA1507 "AA" Clamshell for the Bendix King KNG series radio. This Bendix King KAA0120 replacement holds 8 "AA" alkaline disposable batteries and provides 8-10 hours of battery life per cycle (using the 95/5 standard). Most radio users are only transmitting through their portable device 5% of the time, the other 95% of the time its holding on for dear life on your hip or chest. This provides us with the most accurate way to measure how long the "AA" clamshell batteries can last before replacing them with new "AA's". The BABA1507 Clamshell can be used as a primary or secondary source of power for your Bendix King KNG series radio. 


Compatible Portable Radios

- RELM BK RADIO KNG-P150, KNG-P400, KNG-P500, KNG-P700, KNG-P800

- RELM BK RADIO KNG-P150s, KNG-P400s

- RELM BK RADIO KNG-P150CMD


Clamshell Specifications

- Uses 8 "AA" Batteries (Batteries sold separately)